Download the By-Laws Quick Reference (PDF, 47KB).
The document above requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. Use the link below to download it for free:
If you would like a copy of the complete by-laws document, please contact Rebekah Rich at [email protected].
- Houses with chipped or faded paint
- Mold or dirt on the side of the house
- Grass longer than four (4) inches and/or growing into the driveway or sidewalk.
- Walking dogs without a leash and/or not cleaning up after your dog. Orange County has a leash law, and can issue fines for failure to pick up your pet’s waste on public ways and private property.
- Hedges that are too tall. Hedges that are being used as a fence cannot exceed over four feet high. Hedges that are in your garden or are planted in front of your windows cannot exceed over half of the window view.
- Do not block the sidewalk.
- Do not park on the grass or anywhere else in your lot except for the driveway or garage.
- Do not park on the left (facing traffic).
- No house or travel trailer, motor home, camper, boat or boat trailer shall be parked in the subdivision unless they are concealed from public view within a garage or similar structure.
- No trailers or commercial vehicles other than those present for business with a household may be parked in the subdivision, and those vehicles present for business shall not remain longer than during regular business hours.